Travel tips for Summer
Should I say yaay or naay? Summer hols are here again but so is the heat. Even though the heat is killing, It is the best time to travel. As kids get a long break from school, and we all feel the need to take that break from our routine mundane life. Its time to have some fun and let loose. Many of us like to spend the summer making travel plans and going to exciting places with friends and family. Family vacation travel can be enriching, enjoyable and exciting–but only if you’re organized. Sharing some travel tips with you.
Travel tips to make your life easier!
1. Arrive at the airport two hours ahead of time for a domestic flight, and at least three hours ahead of time for an international flight.
2. Do not ever neglect protecting your body from the heat. When you are outside, use proper lip balm, they get chapped invariably.
3. Use a hat or an umbrella for shade and wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from the sun’s glare.
4. Google about the place you visit before hand, added knowledge is beneficial. And in Rome do what the Romans do, just let loose 🙂 ;D
5. Make copies of all of your credit cards, important identification information, including your medical insurance cards, and your traveler’s checks. Take one copy with you (pack it separately from the cards themselves) and leave one copy at home.
6. A recent boat incident where a happy birthday party turned out disastrous, compels me to write this very important tip. Whenever you are on a boat wear a life jacket and have on person on board that knows how to swim.
Tips to pack your bags.
1. Roll your clothes instead of folding them to save space.
2. Don’t carry all valuables in a single bag.
3. Switch to travel sized bottles of toiletries.
4. Use pill containers as jewelry organizers.
5.Use spectacle cases to carry chargers and headphone.
6. Carry some emergency medication like crocins , anti-acids and a few packets of oral rehydration powder.
7. Pack snacks if traveling with children, they get hungry all the time.
8. Do not forget adapters, chargers and batteries too. You don’t want to spend foreign currency buying the things you have at home.
So Pack your bags, get set and go…….. Do let me know in the comments below if you found my post informative, or share with all the readers some of your travel tips.
Its Ciao from Sweetannu !!