Pristine Panjgani for Summer Holidays
Where will the weary Mumbaikar head this Summers? While some will head to Goa for the sun and surf, others will head out to the hills. Need to get away from the maddening city even if it is just for a few days. I preferred famous hill station Panjgani.
I still remember when my aunts and I took a road trip to Panjgani four years back, waking with the chirping of birds instead of the alarm. Uff, this feeling is divine. Sitting on the veranda with a cup of tea and reading an intriguing book. What more could I ask for?
The best beautiful Hill Station in Maharashtra is Panjgani. You really don’t need to spulge on expensive hotels in Panjgani. To experience nature at it’s best I suggest a homestay instead.
Shirin Villa is a beautiful property now opened for the public homestay, a family property that can be booked for pleasant stay over weekdays and weekend. It’s a well maintained property and since the Zoroastrian owners cannot stay their all year round, they like other families to also come and enjoy this pristine beautiful Family home. It is open to all communities and not only Parsis, however a prior booking is recommended.
More About Shirin Villa
1. This charming Villa in Panchgani has an amazing views of the Valley and Dhoom Dam below.
2. The TableLand, Parsi Point and Mapro farms are all in the vicinity.
3. There is a total of 4 Bedrooms with 5 attached Bathrooms.
4. One of the Master Bedrooms Upstairs with two Big Balconies on both the front side overolooking Tableland and Valley and Lake view below, and rear side over looking Bhillar waterfalls.
5. The bedrooms on the upper level have big balconies with seating for about 20 people, ideal for an evening get-together, sing song sessions and patta party.
6. They also have a Mini Cottage on the same campus with 1 Bedroom and attached bath, for those seeking privacy.Get the hint, you honeymooners!! Wink, Wink!!
7. Mini cottage and main house have their own private sit outs, BBQ area. Can request a Bonfire to roast your marshmallows and play Antakshri.
8. Shirin Villa can accommodate up to 15 people easily.
9. They provide a cook who cooks up some delicious food for a minimum extra charge. You dont have to worry about buying the ingredients as the staff is trust worthy and take instructions very well.
10. There is domestic help too, just a call away to run errands and clean the rooms.
Some more pictures of Shirin Villa, Panjgani.
Details of the address and booking are given below
C / 77 NANDANVAN SOCIETY.
OPPOSITE ANJUMAN SCHOOL BUS STOP.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org. Book early to avoid disappointment.
Also Read – Shaniwar Wada – Tale of the Pune palace from Daunting to Haunting