Have you tried making Easy Eggless Tiramisu Recipe?
I really do not enjoy baking as it involves a lot of mixing, blending and cooking with right proportions. However, my love for making an Easy Tiramisu Recipe all began when I won a hamper from Godrej Nature Basket. It had all the ingredients including ladyfinger sponge biscuits and Mascarpone Cheese. I followed the recipe to the T …and It was a super hit with my family. Truly an Easy Tiramisu Recipe.
When I went to visit my parents in Pune, I decided to repeat the performance but landed up by not getting some of the ingredients. I did a little research and checked up the YouTube channel for substitutes. My biggest concern was yet to come and that was my dad doesn’t like the smell of eggs. So yet another hurdle and I further revised the recipe. What I like about making Tiramisu is that it is a cold sweet dish and has a rich flavor of the coffee. It involves practically no baking.
Italian cooking is never complete without a mention of this famed dessert. Tira-mi-su, which means ‘lift me up’, was so named because its ingredients — cream, cheese, coffee, and wine, are all mood boosters!
In my recipe, I substitute eggs for custard and mascarpone cream cheese for hung curd or even Paneer. The result ….. Finger licking happy Daddy and lovely friends who want to stop by to taste your Tiramisu. I have decided to share my recipe with my readers.
Eggless sponge cake or cake toast – half Kg
Hung curd- half Kg
100 gms coffee
Half liter milk/ sugar to taste/ custard powder
200 gms fresh cream ( beat till light n fluffy)
Drinking chocolate to dust
1. First, we need to prepare the custard with milk sugar and custard powder till nice and thick like a white sauce. keep it aside to cool
2. make the coffee concoction with powder and water on gas. Set aside to cool
3. Hang the fresh curd much prior to preparations for at least two hours. If more cheesy sour taste desired to increase the quantity of curd.
4. Start by beating up the fresh cream till light and fluffy.
5. Now in a Square or round bottom deep dish. Soak the cake (lady’s fingers) in coffee and line the dish. Set aside to soak up the coffee.
6. To the beaten cream add the hung curd and give one spin with the blender till mixed.
7. With Spatula fold in the custard with cut and fold method with a light hand to get air inside.
8. Top the cake layer with the custard mixture.
9. Top it with another layer of cake and coffee.
10. Repeat custard mixture.
11. Lightly bang the dish and shake till the top is even.
12. Dust drinking powder on top.
13. This tiramisu cannot be eaten till set in the fridge for minimum 2-3 hours
14. You can be also set in individual glasses or topped with strawberries and cherries for variation.
But the essence of this cake is coffee and cream cheese.
Enjoy this Easy Eggless Tiramisu Recipe
Enjoy making it for your family. Do give me feedback. Any queries will be answered. Recently I made it on popular demand of my very good friend and decided to reblog my Easy Eggless Tiramisu Recipe again