You all are well aware of my passion for food. It’s not only eating and reviewing food or even making interesting dishes in my kitchen. It’s all about learning and experimenting with ingredients in the kitchen when I develop recipes for my new blog Cookwithsweetannu.com. Basically, I enjoy cooking but kitchen aid is also very important in this process. Today I will review the Maharaja Whiteline Mixer.
Maharaja Whiteline Mixer Grinder review
I am really so impressed with the Maharaja Whiteline Powerclick+ Mixer Grinder. It’s the biggest asset in my kitchen. It makes my food preparation easier and quicker because of its Hercules motor of 750W.
It works at real fast speed and grinds quickly. The Powerclick+ Mixer Grinder assures a continuous grinding up to 30 minutes without heating up. It has been tried and tested, and that’s amazing. Moreover, this mixer grinder can do difficult jobs too. Dry grinds spices, lentils, soaked rice and other preparatory ingredients needed for my recipes. The design too is stunning. The black and silver color stands out boldly among other appliances.
Salient Features of Maharaja Whiteline Mixer Grinder
1. Four Versatile Jars – It has 4 versatile jars made from heavy duty stainless steel, the set of four comprises fruit filter jar, liquidizing jar, dry and wet grinding jar and chutney grinding jar.
2. Powerclick+ is very easy to use as it functions on a simple rotating knob.
3. This mixer grinder has an innovative visible and audible lock that ensures full safety while the machine is on. Thank God no spillage at all.
4. The Maharaja Whiteline Mixer jars are fitted with super sharp blades that mince and process even hard food ingredients to give you fine powder or paste of desired consistency.
Recipe of the Day
Today I wish to create a simple vegetarian dish- Corn and spinach bake. This baked spinach and corn recipe is not just a healthy meal, but it is also iron rich and will ensure that your hemoglobin levels are in check. Note the ingredients and put on your aprons.
For the base layer
1 packet crushed Monaco / salty biscuits
For the Spinach corn Layer
2 cups chopped spinach (Palak)
1 tsp. maida
1 cup milk
½ cup grated cheese
1/2 cup boiled sweet corn kernels
½ tsp. red paprika
Salient tsp. oil
Salt to taste
For top layer
2 cups boiled and grated potatoes
1/2 cup cheese
A dash of milk
2 tsp. lemon juice
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp. oil for greasing
Cheese for garnish
Method of preparation
For the bottom layer
1. Crush the biscuits and grind to make a fine powder in the Maharaja Whiteline Powerclick+ mixer grinder. The dry grinding 0.4-litre made it such an easy process and powdered it very finely too.
For the spinach layer
1. Blanch the spinach in boiling water, strain and add to the jar to process for 30 seconds in Maharaja Whiteline Powerclick+ Mixer Grinder. I used the 1.5-litre wet grind jar to do this. There was no spillage at all.
2. Boil the corn kernels, again strain and give it a whisk in the Maharaja Powerclick+ Mixer Grinder, a job done so easily. I feel blessed with it.
3. Make a white sauce with maida and milk, keep whisking and see that no lumps are formed
4. Add the spinach, corn, salt pepper and cheese to form a custard type consistency paste.
For the potato layer
1. Mash the boiled potatoes.
2. Add a dash of milk, salt and mix all the ingredients very well.
How to proceed
Spread the biscuit powder at the greased baking dish and press into the dish.
Next, add a thin layer potato mixture in a greased baking dish.
Spread the spinach mixture over this.
Finally add, potato layer on top and sprinkle some grated cheese
Bake in a pre-heated oven at 230°C (450°F) for 10 to 12 minutes till cheese melts.
Serve hot and enjoy with garlic toast and tomato soup.
This is my own recipe that was tried and tested before I presented it to you. You may find it a tad bit bland, nonetheless, it is delicious.
I am so glad I had Maharaja Whiteline Mixer Grinder to my rescue. Cooking became easier and fun.
Another easy winter recipe “Bajre ke Laddo” for you.